New for 2020
Dermaplaning is a relatively new form of manual exfoliation which is preformed primarily on the face. It’s also referred to as Skin Levelling or Blading. The treatment is performed by a qualified and trained professional and involves the use of a sterile surgical blade or scalpel.This method removes the outermost layer of dead skin and hair leaving the skin smooth and supple.
What will the course teach me ?
- History of treatment
- Relevant skin anatomy, physiology and skin types and conditions
- Depths of exfoliation
- Client consultation
- Health and safety treatment and preparation
- Treatment procedure
- Relevant contraindications and contractions
- Delegates will receive the following kit on the day provided by Training Solutions
- 2 boxes of scalpels
- 1 sharps box
- 1 box or alcohol wipes
- Delegates must provide 2 models 1st at 1.15 the 2nd at 2.15 and be prepared to work on each other
*please take the time to read our terms and conditions before booking your course